Welcome to the web page of the 4th edition international conference about intervention in High mental abiliities.
The University of La Laguna will host for the fourth time this Conference from 19th to 21st June 2019 and have been consolidated as a periodic event that takes place every two years in the Canary Islands, bringing together, on this occasion, several experts from different countries such as Spain, Portugal, Germany, Italy, Holland, Mexico and Brazil. All of them are teams that currently intervene directly with high ability students, through in-school and out-of-school programs, and are actively researching this field.
The format will not change compared to the three previous editions, combining symposia, communication tables, workshops and keynote speeches in its programme. On the other hand, it continues to offer the possibility of attending online, bringing our geographical context closer to other interested people and professionals who are further away, being an international reference in the world of High Abilities.
The objectives of this event are:
– To offer information and training on out-of-school and in-school intervention with students with High Intellectual Abilities.
– To inform about different theoretical aspects of High Abilities (definition, models, etc.).
– To contribute to breaking existing myths about High Intellectual Capabilities.
– To inform about the results of the different studies carried out in the field.
– To offer information regarding the diagnosis of High Intellectual Capabilities.